Bit Fry Game Studios, Inc.
Critically acclaimed game designers, world champion athletes, and award winning Hollywood producers disrupting the $14B per year sports videogame market, with backing from a leading graphics semiconductor manufacturer, and All Star MLB players.
Bit Fry's team is comprised of a treasure trove of talent, from our investors and advisors through our executive and production team, including:
- A former owner in the Boston Red Sox.
- A two-time Sundance Award winning filmmaker and Producer of beloved films such as Home Alone, Mystic Pizza, and Teen Wolf.
- The creator of EA's Madden NFL and NHL 94.
- The creator of the first ever baseball videogame.
- The former VP of Publishing for Take 2 Interactive and Bethesda Softworks.
- The former SVP of Marketing for Nintendo.
- The former VP of Creative for Sony Online Entertainment.
- First tier Hollywood acting talent in both voice over and promotional roles.
- Eight MLB players (Todd Zeile, Chad Durbin, Cole Hamels, Drew Storen, Frank Herrmann, Ryan Theriot, Eric O'Flaherty, Brad Lidge, and Jeff Austin)
- Senior and Principle level production talent, formerly of Naughty Dog Studios, Epic, Crytek, EA, Irrational Games, Microsoft Game Studios, Valve, Blizzard Entertainment, Harmonix, Insomniac, Disney, Riot Games, and Intel, with credits that include The Last of Us, Uncharted (I, II, III), Guitar Hero, Forza Motorsports, NCAA: Road to the Final Four, Mafia, Ultima Online, Tony La Russa Baseball, Earl Weaver Baseball, and dozens more.